Stay in touch with new opportunities in the industry
Seeking Funeral Service Manager
Springfield Funeral Home has a rare opportunity for an experienced Funeral Director seeking to take the next step in his or her career. Due to an impending retirement, we are hiring for our Funeral Services Manager.
The opportunity is located in beautiful Kelowna, BC, the heart of the Okanagan Valley and the fastest growing metro area in Canada.
Reporting to our General Manager, you will lead our team of licensed and apprentice Funeral Directors and Embalmers in providing excellent service to our families.
As a family-owned and operated funeral home, with respected and long-tenured staff, we are known for our caring and personal service to families. Someone who shares these values and has the ability to guide progress and improvements expected of an industry-leading funeral home is our ideal candidate.
Our successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years of experience in all aspects of funeral directing and embalming
• Proven ability to lead and manage a high-performing team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong proficiency with computers
• Impeccable ethics and professionalism
• Ability to adapt as well as manage change
• Strong organizational skills
• Financial literacy and business acumen
Our Funeral Services Manager will receive a competitive package including compensation, group benefits, RRSP and relocation assistance (where required).
If this sounds like you and you are (and are able to become a BC Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer), please apply by emailing your resumé and cover letter citing salary expectations to
Thank you in advance for your interest. Interviews will begin once suitable candidates have been identified.