Due to continued growth, we have three openings, a Funeral Service Manager, a licensed funeral director and an embalmer to join our team. The successful candidates must be dynamic, self-starting and customer-service driven. You will possess exceptional skills and experience in either: arranging and directing services and/or embalming.
1. Funeral Service Manager (managing all licensed team members)
2. Funeral Director/Arranger
3. Embalmer to work within our
Consideration will also be given to recently licensed graduates, for the non-managerial positions.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Founded in 1981, Springfield Funeral Home is an independent family-owned and operated funeral home.
Kelowna is a vibrant city, that offers an excellent quality of life, with its location in the beautiful pristine Okanagan Valley, a setting that is second to none.
Please forward your cover letter
and resumé to:
All replies will be held confidential.
Telephone inquiries welcomed: 250.860.7077
Ask to speak to our General Manager Rod Attwell.
An opportunity exists for a Licensed Funeral Director in Ottawa, ON. Recent graduates will be considered.
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications:
• Valid Funeral Director’s licence
• Valid driver’s licence
• Candidate must be bilingual
•Available to work weekends and “on call”
• Strong computer skills
• Commitment to excellence in customer service
• Full understanding of all aspects of funeral service
• Full commitment to company objectives and policies
• Must be detail oriented and able to meet all deadlines efficiently
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Flexibility in supporting
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Possess a “team player” attitude and mentality
***The funeral home is a large part of the community, involvement in community is also expected
Interested applicants should forward their resumé and cover letter to: