Stay in touch with new opportunities in the industry
Seeking Full-time Licensed Funeral Director or Funeral Director/Embalmer
Trinity Funeral Home in Edmonton, AB is seeking a Licensed Funeral Director or Licensed Funeral
Director/Embalmer to join our team. The position offers competitive wages, excellent benefits package and opportunity for bonuses.
The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications:
• Valid Funeral Director/
• Valid Driver’s Licence
• Professional appearance, strong communication skills and a
• Excellent customer care, service skills and a commitment to professionalism
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Must be detail-oriented and a proven team player
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone who may be qualified and interested, please email your resumé and cover letter to: email@example.com
Funeral Service Manager
Springfield Funeral Home has a rare opportunity for an experienced Funeral Director seeking to take the next step in his or her career. Due to an impending retirement, we are hiring for our Funeral Services Manager.
The opportunity is located in beautiful Kelowna, BC, the heart of the Okanagan Valley and the fastest growing metro area in Canada.
Reporting to our General Manager, you will lead our team of licensed and apprentice Funeral Directors and Embalmers in providing excellent service to our families.
As a family-owned and operated funeral home, with respected and long-tenured staff, we are known for our caring and personal service to families. Someone who shares these values and has the ability to guide progress and improvements expected of an industry leading funeral home is our ideal candidate.
Our successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years of experience in all aspects of funeral directing and embalming
• Proven ability to lead and manage a high-performing team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong proficiency with computers
• Impeccable ethics and professionalism
• Ability to adapt as well as manage change
• Strong organizational skills
• Financial literacy and business acumen
Our Funeral Services Manager will receive a competitive package including compensation, group benefits, RRSP, and relocation assistance (where required).
If this sounds like you and you are (or are able to become) a BC Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer, take a tour of our facility and learn about who we are and what’s important to us. If you like what you see and hear, please apply by emailing your resumé and cover letter citing salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest. Interviews will begin once suitable candidates have been identified.